COVID-19: Station Information
Whether you’re visiting the local area or catching a train to London or the South East, we look forward to welcoming you back to Ebbsfleet International. Here’s what we’re doing, and what we all need to do to keep each other safe.
STAND OUT OF THE CROWD – STAY SAFE & SOCIALLY DISTANCE
- Please always wear a face covering whilst in the station and using the railways unless you have a valid exemption. This includes in the public areas and retail units.
- You must socially distance as required by the government’s rules UK Government rules and guidance and to make this easier, travel at less busy periods when possible.
- You are permitted to remove your face covering when seated for eating or drinking, but you must put it back on when you move around the station again.
- Carry hand sanitiser with you and sanitise your hands before and after a journey.
- Do not visit the station if you have COVID-19 symptoms.
TRAVEL SAFE BY TRAIN
Please remember to wear a mask and socially distance on platforms and trains, and if possible, avoid travelling during busier periods. Follow this link to see Southeastern Railway COVID safe measures and to plan your journey.
Blue Coffee Co. have also re-opened their doors. Please follow their COVID safe guidance and enjoy speciality coffees, teas, sandwiches, and those other extra treats that you’ve missed.
KEEPING THE STATION CLEAN:
In addition to our more regular cleaning regime, we have introduced:
- Prism Technology. This latest technology ensures our toilets are of the highest standard of hygiene. We regularly test heavily touched points and adjust our cleaning regime to meet these cleaning requirements to improve efficiency. They also get a weekly disinfectant clean using the Foamex method.
- Zoono Sanitising: We apply Zoono sanitiser to public areas and toilets which prevents COVID-19 bacteria from settling for up to 30 days. To remain a consistently high hygiene standard, we’re doing this process every 14 days.