PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
- These terms (Terms) tell you how you can make use of our websites (Sites). Please read these Terms carefully before you start to use the Sites, as these will apply to your use of the Sites.
- By accessing a Site you agree to these Terms. By proceeding beyond this page or continuing to use the Sites you agree and acknowledge that you do so upon the Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, then you must not use these Sites. We may alter these Terms from time to time in our absolute discretion without prior notice to you.
- If any provision of these Terms or their application in a particular circumstance is held to be invalid or unenforceable to any extent, the remainder of these Terms, or the application of such provision in other circumstances, shall not be affected thereby, and each provision shall be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Our delay in exercising, or our failure to exercise, any right or remedy in connection with these Terms shall not operate as a waiver of that right or remedy.
INFORMATION ABOUT US
- These Sites are operated by HS1 Ltd (we). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 03539665 and have our registered office at 12th Floor, One Euston Square, 40 Melton Street, London NW1 2FD.
- We are registered with the Information Commissioner's Office and our registration number is Z7965671.
- You can contact us by email at email@example.com by telephone on 020 7014 2700.
USE OF THE SITES
- The Sites are made available free of charge.
- We may update the Sites from time to time, and may change the content at any time.
- You are responsible for ensuring that all persons who access the Sites through your internet connection are aware of these Terms, and other applicable terms and conditions, and that they comply with them.
- The information and materials appearing on the Sites are made available to you solely for your own personal, non-commercial use.
- You are responsible for using your own virus protection software. We do not guarantee that the Sites will be secure or free from viruses, worms, adware, spyware or other computer programs, files or codes which may harm your computer equipment, computer programs or IT systems.
- You must not use the Sites to transmit a virus, worm, adware, trojan horse, spyware, logic bomb, trap door, key stroke logger or any other computer code, file or program or repetitive request which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- You must not and must not permit any third party to:
- use the Sites to upload, email, transmit or post links to any content that facilitates hacking, the sending of unsolicited or unauthorised promotional material or which is unlawful or fraudulent;
- hack into any aspect of the Sites, the servers, systems, equipment or network on which the Sites are hosted, any software contained within the Sites or any third party servers, systems, equipment or network;
- attack the Sites using a denial-of-service or distributed denial-of-service attack; or
- circumvent, or attempt to circumvent, any of the security features of the Sites.
- You must not use the Sites in a manner which breaches any applicable law or regulation or which is otherwise unlawful or fraudulent or has a fraudulent or unlawful effect.
- You must not use the Sites to display offensive, confidential, pornographic, hateful, inflammatory, indecent, menacing, defamatory or obscene material or to promote hatred, terrorism, violence, any form of discrimination or any illegal activity. You must not use the Sites for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm children in any way.
- Breaching any of the conditions in this section may be a criminal offence and, if you breach these conditions, we may report you to the relevant law enforcement authority and/or suspend your access to the Sites.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- All intellectual property rights in, to and in respect of the content, information, data and materials appearing on the Sites (including without limitation any copyright in text, illustrations and photographs and trade marks, trade names and logos) (Content) are and remain the property either of HS1 Ltd or of our third party licensors. All such rights are reserved.
- You may view and print paper copies of the Content for your personal and non-commercial use only, provided that intellectual property rights in the Content remains ours, or our licensor’s, where applicable. Our status (or our licensor's status) as the author of the Content must always be acknowledged. We may revoke this right at any time by providing reasonable prior notice.
- Except as provided in condition 2, none of the Content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, republished, posted, transmitted, stored, sold, modified or distributed in any form or by any means without our prior written consent. Requests to republish the whole of or any extracts from any of the information or materials appearing on the Sites should be sent to us at HS1 Ltd, 12th Floor, One Euston Square, 40 Melton Street, London NW1 2FD.
- “Ebbsfleet International Station”, “Ashford International Station”, “Stratford International Station”, “St Pancras International”, "High Speed 1", "HS1", “HS ONE” are trade-marks of HS1 Limited.
THIRD PARTY LINKS AND RESOURCES
- Where the Sites contain links to sites and resources published by third parties, these links are provided for your information only.
- We have no control over the contents of those third party sites and resources and they may contain social media features. These Terms only apply to the Sites and not to any third party sites or resources. If you follow a link to third party sites or resources, you must refer to the terms and conditions for those sites or resources.
- A link from the Sites to a third party site or resource does not mean that we endorse the content or use of that third party site or resource. We shall not be liable for any loss which you suffer (whether direct or indirect) as a result of your decision to access a third party site or resource.
LINKING TO THE SITES
- You may link to the Sites, provided that you do so in a manner which is legal and which does not damage or take advantage of our reputation. In particular, you must not link to the Sites in a manner which suggests any form of association between us or an approval or endorsement by us of you, where none exists.
- You must not publish a link to the Sites, except on a website which complies with the standards set out in the section headed "PROHIBITED USES" above.
- Other than as permitted by these Terms, no link to the Sites may be published without our consent. Requests to link to the Sites in a manner other than that set out in these Terms should be sent to us at HS1 Ltd, 12th Floor, One Euston Square, 40 Melton Street, London NW1 2FD.
- We reserve the right to withdraw any permission to link to the Sites without notice at any time.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
- The Sites and the Content are provided for your information only and are not intended to address your particular requirements. Your use of the Sites and the Content are entirely at your own risk. You should not rely upon any of the Content when making any decision or taking any action (or when refraining from doing so).
- Please note that the Sites and/or any of the Content may be out of date at any given time and we are under no obligation to update it. We make no representations, warranties or guarantees that the Content or the Sites are accurate, complete, free from omissions or up-to-date and to the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties or terms which might otherwise be implied by law. No information on the Sites constitutes an offer to you by us or any third party of any nature.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a third party activity, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, IT systems, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Sites, to your downloading of any Content or to your use of any third party sites or resources which are linked to the Sites.
- We provide no commitment or guarantee that the Sites, or any Content, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend, withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of the Sites for any reason. Where possible, we will try to provide you with reasonable notice of any suspension, withdrawal or restriction.
Our Liability if you are not a consumer
- If you are not a consumer you agree that you use the Sites entirely at your own risk and we accept no responsibility whatsoever, and hereby exclude to the full extent permissible by the applicable law, any liability for any loss or damage (including any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential loss, loss of profits or other economic loss of any kind) which may be caused to you, your computer equipment or to any third party by using the Sites. We are not responsible for any loss or damage caused by the temporary interruption of the Sites due to faults or circumstances outside our control.
Our Liability if you are a consumer
- If you are a consumer and we fail to comply with these Terms, we hereby exclude to the full extent permissible by applicable law any liability for any indirect loss or damage which may be caused to you, your computer equipment or to any third party by using the Sites, or which you may suffer as a result of our breach of these Terms or due to our negligence. We are not responsible for any loss or damage caused by the temporary interruption of the Sites due to faults or circumstances outside our control. Subject to the preceding provisions of this clause, our total liability to you in respect of any loss arising under or in connection with these Terms and/or the use, inability to use or results of use of the Sites, any Content or any websites linked to the Sites (howsoever arising) shall in no circumstances exceed £500.
- We do not in any way (irrespective of whether you are a consumer or not) exclude or limit our liability for: (i) death or personal injury caused by our negligence; (ii) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (iii) any breach of the terms implied by law which cannot be excluded or restricted.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
- If you are a consumer, then these Terms are governed by English law and any disputes arising out of your use of the Sites will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- If you are not a consumer, then these Terms are governed by English law and any disputes arising out of your use of the Sites will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English court.